96 Camry Wall Project

thegage
10+ year member

Hey guys, im new to the forums and I have recently decided to do a wall in my car so, that being said... Why not post it on here!? This is my first attempt at a wall so its going to be pretty interesting but I'm staying optimistic.

The setup will consist of two Rockford T1500bd amps, with each one hooked up to a 18" FI BL. The wall will be roughly 16 cubes ported to 33Hz.

I gutted the back seat out today, and ill take some pics soon.

If anyone has any tips that will make my first wall build a better one id love to hear em. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I will start the actual construction of the wall this Friday.

backseats are useless, I support this wall //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Gotta love RF amplifiers, one of those for each FI 18" should power nicely.

100_0208.jpg

100_0209.jpg

100_0211.jpg

100_0212.jpg

5% all around, minus the windshield. I want to have it all redone soon, its got some sun spots.

Ill do double 5% on all the windows and 30% on the windshield. That is one perk to living in Arizona, tint is cheap and the cops dont ever bother you for it.

Currently I am still unsure of how i will have everything designed. Im thinking i will make recessed amp racks on the side of the wall so when the back doors are opened you will see the amps. but in order to do this ill be forced to fiberglass to make it not look tacky and ive never glassed so this will be a huge learning experience for me.

5% all around, minus the windshield. I want to have it all redone soon, its got some sun spots.Ill do double 5% on all the windows and 30% on the windshield. That is one perk to living in Arizona, tint is cheap and the cops dont ever bother you for it.
double 5% + wall =//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

Yeah "birthsheets" are kind of a "hype" but.. rockford is tested and proven. Not to mention their getting a lot more affordable. And i gotta keep the passenger seat to get them hoes ******* wet when they ridin shotty getting all hot and bothered haha

should get pretty loud.i still do not trust "birthsheets"
x2 on both... Seems like RF/Kicker just throw out random numbers on them. I've seen like 5 Kicker KX2500.1s w/ 2951 watts on their birthsheets. Thats a little ridiculous that all 5 have the same exact wattage.

To the OP - First wall builds are always fun, just take your time and make sure u do things right the first time. ***** when u mess up a small step and don't realize it until almost the end of the build lol.

This should be a good one though, always been a huge fan of BLs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.