95 chevy reg cab blow through for 2 18" btl help

sinosic
10+ year member

Idyllic Enclosures
what is the easiest way to do a blowthrough? i want do a huge ported box with the sub and port firing into the back of the seats. im just no sure how to do the blow through part. this will be my first bl. i have been designing enclosure for about 3 years using bass box pro 6. so the design isnt my problem.

2x 18" fi btl loaded

2 x mojo 4000 watt amps

2 bucket seats

95 chevy reg cab short bed

im going to glue 2 pieces of 3/4" mdf all the way around the enclosure

thanks for any advice/help

I would start with a 10 x 10. No need to cut out more than you need.

Most blow throughs function as a BP anyway. I would design it as a BP and tune it 35 ish .

Heres a starting pic of a system I did in a 95 Sonoma reg cab with 2 15" Earthquake Magma`s in a Bandpass Blowthrough. Port was 6" by 24" inside.

It worked real well for daily the flex of the cab was unreal for equipment used.

Dont mind the cutout it was covered with a carpeted pretty panel //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

IM001754.jpg

Go to a Rv\Trailer place and as stated get an accordion boot seal

Hope this helps

Garett

Heres a starting pic of a system I did in a 95 Sonoma reg cab with 2 15" Earthquake Magma`s in a Bandpass Blowthrough. Port was 6" by 24" inside.
It worked real well for daily the flex of the cab was unreal for equipment used.

Dont mind the cutout it was covered with a carpeted pretty panel //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

IM001754.jpg

Go to a Rv\Trailer place and as stated get an accordion boot seal

Hope this helps

Garett
i was thinking something like that. anyone else have any pictures?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.