95 Altima

Participant count
  • Participant list

DISCOAZTEC
10+ year member

CHICAGO
WHATS UYP EVERYONE. I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS AND LOOKING FOR A QUICK FIX...I HAVE A 95 ALTIMA. I HAVE BOX IN THE TRUNK WITH 12IN SONY XPLODES...WELL IM GETTING A **** LOAD OF RATTLES IN THE TRUNK I DYNAMATED THE TOP OF THE TRUNK WHERE THE SPEAKERS 6 1/2 GO AND THAT QUITED A LOT OF MY NOISE. THEN I PUT SOME CUSION ON THE BACK OF MY PLATE AND THAT TOOK CARE A NASTY RATTLE SO WHATS NEXT???

just walk around the car with the bass kickin' and press your hand on the car to see what rattles. rememer to check the bumper and under the car as well!

that car is made of that new thin metal.... check under you trunk... chek the exaust and tank and anything else

Thaks Everyone for the good feedback. I had a muffler problem and had it fixed at midas and belive it or not it took care of some nosie i think not much...i fiquered out with a little help from all yall that my trunk latch is rating bad i need to see how i can tighthen it. also i think the ratkes are on the top of the trunk.. who know how much dynomat i will need and how to do it for tje trunk? thank you all for your previous help and before hand with the help on this....Stay up pimps!!!!!1111

E- Double

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.