95 Accord, Team Ascendant Audio 18

a88g.jpg

I went to a comp today and did a 127 in park in pound and a 148 @ either 33 or 34hz at the head rest

That shit is so **** idk how you don't like it! The only thing I would maybe change would be to put the concerto in the middle so it looked more simmetrical. It looks fine the way it is even though.

What're you thinkin about changing?

That shit is so **** idk how you don't like it! The only thing I would maybe change would be to put the concerto in the middle so it looked more simmetrical. It looks fine the way it is even though.
thissss^^^ yea i agree it would look even better the crescendo in the middle i was actually going to say the other day its gonna look a little dumb 2 skar amps and a crescendo together but u seriously went the right way about it very very sick layout.

I have to put some type of foam or something around the edge of the glass, cause it rattles like hell. Also I have to figure out something for the top where the cover piece meets the seat.

I have to put some type of foam or something around the edge of the glass, cause it rattles like hell. Also I have to figure out something for the top where the cover piece meets the seat.
Rubber spacers in the corner mounting screws will be enough, might have to get slightly longer screws from Home Depot though, but that would solve your problem

Rubber spacers in the corner mounting screws will be enough, might have to get slightly longer screws from Home Depot though, but that would solve your problem
Thanks, I'm going to look for some and try that out.

No it was installed before, also the terminals of the pws's were touching the metal on my doors
Like you said it probaly was the rca adptr.

Is it all good now?

Did you blow fuses on the Crescendo b/c of the short?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.