90 honda civic

looking good man keep up the good work its coming along very well, i like seeing people that actually do the work and not get a brand new car and have someone else do the work.

You should have just spent $30 on 10sqft of Damplifier. Would have worked way better. I have used both and for the small area you were doing, the extra $15 would be worth it.

My old subs I think //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif You get those from Matt??

gmonk appearance....and love the car...not so much on the paint job or the cheap deadener...but we all on different budgets...so props to you...gmonk text me bout my box

Well it was fun while it lasted........ I got a termlab and it didn't do the #s I wanted at the frequency I wanted, so I gutted it today.

Box rebuild tomorrow

Goal: 148s legal under 40hz

woot for pizza delivery and balling on a budget..

im in the same boat.. lol

i love the amp rack, looks stellar, and on a pizza boy pay, car looks nice

i do the same thing but drive an audi whcih ***** cause i beat the piss hell out of it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Whats that stuff called you use on your roof? I need something cheap on mine. It flexes like hell and I probably lose .4-.7DB from it!

That is why I am leary of vids containing "flex". Due to the fact that every car flexes differently. I am doing close to a 150 and my car does not flex much at all. It is good for the meter, but I would like a little more flex for vids

That is why I am leary of vids containing "flex". Due to the fact that every car flexes differently. I am doing close to a 150 and my car does not flex much at all. It is good for the meter, but I would like a little more flex for vids
Get loud then hahaha, jk bro flexing is cool for show but really does a good amount of damage to a vehicle if its significant enough.

To the OP, love the amp rack... Everything looks really clean and well put together, a step up from ur last setup for sure. Also i wouldn't get too down on urself about that number, 144.6 @ 41hz in a trunk car is pretty **** loud.

But i do agree, play around with the setup sum more.. Maybe try sum aeros and pick up a lil more port area and depending on where the tuning is raise it a few hz. Just make sure everything gets deadened enough and seal that box from the trunk air tight.

How much power does that amp put out?? Also what electrical upgrades do u have done??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.