90 honda civic

Get loud then hahaha, jk bro flexing is cool for show but really does a good amount of damage to a vehicle if its significant enough.To the OP, love the amp rack... Everything looks really clean and well put together, a step up from ur last setup for sure. Also i wouldn't get too down on urself about that number, 144.6 @ 41hz in a trunk car is pretty **** loud.

But i do agree, play around with the setup sum more.. Maybe try sum aeros and pick up a lil more port area and depending on where the tuning is raise it a few hz. Just make sure everything gets deadened enough and seal that box from the trunk air tight.

How much power does that amp put out?? Also what electrical upgrades do u have done??
Ahmen! My trunk lid at the bottom by the bumper flexs.....or moves, whatever you want to call it.....so much that it has rubbed/scratched the paint away. Pisses me off as most wouldn't be able to see it, but I can because I know it is there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

And I have 40sqft of SS damp back there and at least 50sqft of fatmat all in my trunk, lol! Still don't matter!

Quick update.. Rebuilt the box with the space I had to work with.....

went from:

144.6 @ 41hz

to

145.0 @ 38hz

Still need to deaden the whole car (other than roof obviously), add 45's to the box and port, Seal box off from trunk completely, Add another battery to the front, Do big 3..... ect. ect.

Not bad for 2 12's in a box tuned to 30 hz.

Sorry no pics, cuz its UGLY right now!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.