8w7 Repair possible?

I'm probably gonna get a 12 to play for a while and then I can ship one of these to SPLaudio. what would you say it may cost to repair three. Just a ball park figure I wont hold you to it I understand there will be variables

what u can do is cut the surrond all the way around then the spider/leads and remove then send that to me or send whole sub...
I'll probably send the whole sub because if you are able to fix it you'll already have everything and i'll just have to send funds.

Man what happened to those subs... Lol... I'm having sort of the same problem with the 10w7s I just bought. One is just fine but the second separated.... I'm trying to find a refoam kit but for some reason its like impossible to find one for the W7s... Only W6 and lower have them.

So is the outside of the jl the cone? I'm confused... I thought I was supposed to refoam it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.