SOLD 880PRS - Gauging Interest

DoobieBrother
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have a DEH-880PRS that I'm considering selling. It has no issues, no scratches or other damage cosmetic or otherwise. Essentially mint. I have original packaging, the remote and microphone it came with and such. It's actually still installed in my truck right now. Fact is, I just don't use much of its featured abilities. So, I'm considering buying a FH-P8000BT or FH-P800BT. Double Din is more appropriate looking for my setup and it has a few features I'd like to have. I'd like to see $225 shipped for it. Let me know if there is interest.

Thanks!

intrested, and a good price. just not at this time. i have to get some other stuff done first, you should be able to unload this for such a good price.

good luck.

I haven't done much buying and selling on this forum. I did buy a set of Focal components from joek86 here sometime back. Feedback thread below. Also, my id on eBay is javadavid. I'll take some pics when I get around to actually putting it up for sale. I've had some whine, but it was proven to be my amp. I had it bench tested and it came back clean. So I believe the 880 to be fine.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187888

You want a 2nd one or something? LOL

I haven't done much buying and selling on this forum. I did buy a set of Focal components from joek86 here sometime back. Feedback thread below. Also, my id on eBay is javadavid. I'll take some pics when I get around to actually putting it up for sale. I've had some whine, but it was proven to be my amp. I had it bench tested and it came back clean. So I believe the 880 to be fine.
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187888

You want a 2nd one or something? LOL
LOL! Nah, close friend wants it! LMK when you get those pics up bro. Def. interested!

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.