86 blazer torque inspection plate removal

Participant count
  • Participant list
4 wheel drive? have to drop it. some of the 2 wheels as well unless you are crafty //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

you don't have to drop it just undo it at the manifold to pipe and at the next junction and drop that small section. sometimes you can get it down enough by undoing just the hangers as well.

If it's an 86 it probably has the 2.8L. Just go ahead and pull the whole engine and trans out and toss it in the garbage.
if you had a clue what you were talking about you would have 1 clue total //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

stfu idiot. I have customers that have 300k on the notorious pos 2.8 without any major issues because maintenance works if you actually do it.

and for all you know it could be the ironhorse 2.5

so like I said stfu noob if you don't have help to offer him gtfo of his thread YOU LITTLE PUNK.

i can agree that the 2.8s dont have power but they are strong little motors life wise....plus im broke so ill drive it till she blow

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tapout383

10+ year member
Just boughta Zone.
tapout383
Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date