Why 8ohms speakers???^^^^

SEAS

Peerless

Vifa

Aurum Cantus

ETC..........

what is your price range??

what size are you looking for ???

are you looking for Mids or tweeters or both???????

so i would guess your going active or are you just thinking that just because your stock speakers are 8 ohms that you'll need 8 ohms as well???

you can use 4-6-8 ohms

when you are looking into home drivers you'l need to look into the Qes, Qts, Fs, depth as well, there are a lot of factors to look at.

Madisound, partsexpress & solen, will have what you need.

search or google for info on reviews before you buy.

Why 8 ohm? Stockers are 4 ohm. If you have the mach system I suggest you get a set of comps and replace the 6x8s with a 6.5" round and replace the tweet in the pod with the aftermarket tweet. Replacing the stock 6x8s with an aftermarket 6x8 coax isn't gonna gain you much. A 8 ohm driver will return even less. Give us a better idea of what you are trying to accomplish.

i was told that the stock speakers in the mach system are 8ohms and i dont want to rewire everything right now so i just wanted to replace them. i found some stock speakers on ebay that i am just going to replace them with.

when i upgrade i will not be using 6x8's lol and will rewire the whole car. thanks for the help guys.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.