8" Midbass/Woofer capable of 150+ Watts RMS

1st off midbass is child's play to get flat 10k well past 20k frequency response within 3db. My RTA was flat from 20 out to 25k. That's better than CD quatitly. That's WHY I COULD TELL THE DIFFRRENTENCE IN THE SHITTY 320 vs HIGH RES flac.

I ported the MIDS FOR EXTENDED FREQUENCY RANGE I CAN PLAY DOWN AT 30 HERTZ NO PROBLEM..

UNTIL I see an RTA your video is ****. Your phone doesn't even record 20hz to 20khz..

I paid 600 for both sets with a warranty. Over paid NOT...

You paid 2x as much for someone to build your unsealed door pods you won't DARE RTA.

Now to fix the roof in my truck. broke all the welds with 1-18

So we know that's actual in vehicle response how? And if yours does play flat that far out why not show the whole rta? Instead of just a simple snip of what your wanting to show. And really 10k+ is pretty easy to play flat especially with some eq...

Just because the rta shows flat doesnt mean it sounds good. Could sound like complete garbage and show flat on a rta...

I'm guessing you have a shitty truck since you broke literally every single weld on it with 1 18... or maybe you didnt...

So we know that's actual in vehicle response how? And if yours does play flat that far out why not show the whole rta? Instead of just a simple snip of what your wanting to show. And really 10k+ is pretty easy to play flat especially with some eq...

Just because the rta shows flat doesnt mean it sounds good. Could sound like complete garbage and show flat on a rta...

I'm guessing you have a shitty truck since you broke literally every single weld on it with 1 18... or maybe you didnt...
I'll dig up some more RTA graphs. I'm going to work more of the truck this weekend
I guess the 2017 Chevy 1500 is junk. I really wanted to fire the woofer forward with port up but I'm in salt lake City and getting help not easy when everyone worksb6 days a week.

Waterfall plots tell more about hormonic distortion. And I don't have any honestly. I'm going to get a new laptop screen. I broke it yesterday.
But generally even flat doest sound good all the time since many recording are very strong in the 1-8k range. On top of your hearing sensitivity being very high there as well. Flay is the starting point. Once you get all channels flat you eliminate scattering.
Second step is to shape the overall curve to you listening preference.
Following that you get image through time delay.
A good system doesnt take much to get a good curve..

The 15 is clamping 2800 at tuning and over 5k it's ******* nasty. I'm getting a meter soon but from my experience it's low 50s at 39.

After that you can
Scattering can be corrected by overlapping all driver graphs from all 4 or 6 etc drivers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.