8 gauge big enough?

No. I would say 4 gauge minimum, if it is in your trunk I would say right around 1 gauge
well the guy i bought the car from already put the 8 gauge in for his old system, he kept the wiring in. i am pretty sure i wont have enough room in my trunk for a 15" especially with the big box im going to need. so i am going to take out my rear seats, put in a box where the seat was and just put the sub through that....

also, what is the minimum amp alternator i am going to need? right now i have the stock 75 amp 14.7 volt.

i dont know much about car audio, as if you couldnt tell already

but i have 3 wires in my trunk, one is red (8 gauge) one is dark green (8 gauge) and a light blue one (not sure the gauge but the wire is really thin. and then i have the red and white that hook up into the amp? my question is what is the thin blue one for?

i dont know much about car audio, as if you couldnt tell already
but i have 3 wires in my trunk, one is red (8 gauge) one is dark green (8 gauge) and a light blue one (not sure the gauge but the wire is really thin. and then i have the red and white that hook up into the amp? my question is what is the thin blue one for?
Remote turn on lead.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.