(8) Diamond Audio D3 1000.1 amps

Status
Not open for further replies.

radwilsons5803
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Minnesota
Item(s) for Sale: ^^^^^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition: Amps are not mint but in good shape. they do 1000 x 1 @ 1 ohm but they are fused for 120 amps so they are underrated. I have a US Amps MD1D and it doesnt compare. Great amps with clean power.

Price: $170 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

002-13.jpg

003-19.jpg

004-14.jpg

IMO it's a better amp, ive owned both and the Diamond is cleaner and more powerful. Each one of these has repaired to eliminate the protect issues tha Diamind had with them. Ive had alot of these amps and all have done very well for me, ive even sold a few to members on here locally and they have all been very impressed with them. My buddy has had his in for over a yr on 2 SI BM 10's @ 1 ohm and he hasn't had any issues with it. Gut pics below

015-8.jpg

014-8.jpg

I have a Kicker 700.5 for a pair, whats up with that, just as powerful as the big belle. I also have a JL 500/5 that works just fine just can get a couple of the screws out of the hole and I don't feel like taking it apart. tried to get them out and sort of chewed up the plastic a lil bit that has the 4 holes to the screws, so I'm sure you have more interest in the kicker if any

Not sure on this amp exactly but ive owned a KS500.1 and a older Kar900.1 and i enjoy these Diamonds just as much if not more. Obviously power wise it has more but it's a nice all around amp imo

Not sure on this amp exactly but ive owned a KS500.1 and a older Kar900.1 and i enjoy these Diamonds just as much if not more. Obviously power wise it has more but it's a nice all around amp imo
just wondering if it could keep up with my arc or if it would fall short. because 2 of these would work well in my staging if they could perform as well as my ks 1000.1 does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...