Selling Everything

Blue Fury
10+ year member

Quagmire's Chin
I'm almost fully out of the car audio scene and want to sell almost all of what I have to fund my new hobby.

Don't send me PMs, I wont check them yet. I want everything to be public until payment info is needed. Also, don't lowball and give a sob story because my sob story is better than yours. Every price listed next to the item does NOT include shipping. I will ship everything via UPS unless it can fit in a USPS flat rate box. Large items and batteries will have a plywood box or frame built around them for protection, then the cardboard box.. plywood has it's own cost so I'll have to bump up shipping a couple buck for that.

Everything in the list below is up for grabs but I'm in no rush to sell any of it. Offer up. No trades unless it's a 2012 56cm Specialized Venge Pro in excellent condition.

1) Misc wire:

....A) about 15-20 feet of 0000g_____$5/ft

....B) 10' of 0g black, red (knukonceptz)_____$3.50/ft

....C) 8g wire (knukonceptz)_____$0.50/ft

....D) about 40ft of 12g speaker wire (knukonceptz)_____$0.25/ft

........if anyone is interested, I'll measure to the inch.

2) 4 or 5 Hand made fuse blocks with two (2) 250A wafer fuses included with magnetic cover (see build log for construction pics)_____$18/ea without fuses, $20 with fuses

3) 3 knukonceptz 1/0g fuse blocks_____$15/ea

4) Pioneer DEH-880prs with ipod hookup and mic. Has faint whine issue, so I assume the pico fuse is out._____$200

5) Tang band underhung 4" mids_____$150/pair

6) Hertz 8" midbass model HV-200_____$175/pair

7) Fiberglass door panels for 1996 lumina LS (see build log for construction pics). Strong as hell!_____$500/pair

8) Zed audio Leviathan version 1_____$600

9) 2 Sound Solutions Audio Xcon 12" IMMACULATE condition. No scuffs, scrapes, tears, nicks, or burns. Had the gains conservatively set from day 1 because of stupid mistake I made with one of the subs I had before these. _____$600/pair

10) Sundown SAZ3000D_____$600

11) 3.5cft box ported to 32hz iirc (see build log for construction pics) built specifically for the Xcons_____$350

12) 2 Northstar NSB 90 batteries_____$180/ea

If the subs are bought with the box, I'll take 10% off of their combined price.

I'm willing to negotiate on most of the prices but I'm in no rush to sell..

I think that's it.. not selling my tweeters. Everything is in excellent condition except the head unit. It is fully functional but shows signs of use (very minor scratches, I can take current picture to show how minor they are) and the above mention Pico fuse issue.

Current pictures:

IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1548.jpg

IMG_1549.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

IMG_1552.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This would be a great system for someone looking for a complete system. Really good items here. Good luck with the sale man.

Thanks for referencing the pic, Bettr n' Revrse. I will take pictures and add prices later today to follow the classified rules. I'll try for HQ pics of the head unit. Pics of the NSB's will be very limited- The trunk false bottom/spare tire hider covers the batteries, and the box with the subs is on top of that and it's a huge PITA to move at the box is probably close to 300 lbs. Idk if the pics in the build log show it, but I cut a rectangle in the false bottom and put a couple hinges on it for battery access. The pictures will be taken from there.

Pics and prices added. Please be patient with me on price quotes, I'm not always at my computer to get UPS quotes. You know.. full time job, social life, other hobbies, etc.

If you want to take a stab at shipping costs, go to UPS.com and calculate the time and cost from residential 93625 zip code to your residential zip code. Add the item's msrp in the declared value box and round up on the weight and package dimensions.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif

All of them? I think I've got one that's never been used before too.
Thanks for the reply, but I'm going to pass. I forgot Knu had two different 1/0 holders and I was thinking they were the other type. I don't technically need any but just wanted to upgrade the ones I have. The ones you have aren't much different though. Thanks again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.