8 12"s VS Grand Am

Meh, It would have been awesome in a full wall, but you can't seem to be able to do it. I would try to find someone that could help you with it. Maybe someone close lives by you on these boards, I don't know, but not feeling that new setup at all.

this is how a car wall should look..
10.jpg

x.jpg

xx.jpg

xxx.jpg

in this.. 151.2db legal TL 6 DD512s with AQ logos..

11.jpg

subs currently SOLD.. 6 2512s on thw way, on 2 2k6s hopefully
lol only a 151 with 6 12s in a wall? lol i did a 152.4 with 2 18s subs up port to the side.

thats what i was thinking.....i hit 147 with six 30.00 subs sealed in a trunk......thats weak for some dd's..... looks nice though.....

x2, my BTL will do a 147 @

31hz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif but not legal

Should have just made the biggest box you could fit in that area using striaght and properly glued seams. That little bit of area you are gaining by using weird angles and glass you will lose 10 fold in integrity. You just build the biggest box you can, brace it foam it, and then make a face to seal up the front of the box into a wall.

Should have just made the biggest box you could fit in that area using striaght and properly glued seams. That little bit of area you are gaining by using weird angles and glass you will lose 10 fold in integrity. You just build the biggest box you can, brace it foam it, and then make a face to seal up the front of the box into a wall.
Ding!

Still want to make sure it is the right size enclosure though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GohillaAudio
springfield, mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
cheeto
fixed.jpg