750RMS Woofer

AcuraTL

Burnaby
Looking for run 2 12" woofers that will handle 600-750RMS. Just want to know which would bang the hardest in a proper ported enclosure tuned to 32 hertz. On a side note how many cubic feet net does a single SSA GCON and IA Flatyne need?

Sundown SA

DC Audio Lv3

FU 750

Last edited by a moderator:
Where can I purchase the FU750 and what amp would be good on it a 1500RMS or 2000RMS. I already have a custom ported box thats ported tuned 32 hertz with 39sq in of port area and its a single chamber box with a net volume of 3.88 as thats the biggest I can go.

I have 8 FU audio 750 12s on four 2600s. I went from 2 100 pound 4" coil 18s to these and I love them. I had DC lvl 3 18s before. Wasn't happy with them.
FU audio is currently sold out of the 12s as they are building the Version two 12s now right now.

Box should work fine for them.

FU Car Audio, fu audio, fu car audio
So my box will work right? it worked out to be 1.94 cubes net per woofer and tuned to 32 hertz as thats my biggest I can get. So you would say Fu 750, Sundown SA, DC Lv3 in that order?

Do you know when the version 2 will be out and if the TS parameters will be the same as the version 1? So they will sound louder and play lower than the sundown SA and there cheaper also right. Are the tinsel leads wooven in also?

It's going in a 2012 Acura tl elite

The crescendo Forte is nice but I will be under powering the sub and won't that be bad?

As for my box you sure I won't need a new once and can use the same one. My box is 35.5w 17h 18d. That's a gross volume of 5.03. It's tuned to 32 hertz and has 39 Sq in of port area. With port and bracing subtracted that's leaves me 4.16 net volume. Then I have to add in the subwoofer displacement depending on which woofer I get. If I go sundown said I'll have 3.88 and if I go with the fu750 I'll have 3.78. I just wanna know is 39 Sq in enough port area for either of these subs or should I have more?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.