75 Buck Truck Update!! BLOWTHROUGH COMING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
paypal says you sent a gift. **** my ****. get me perma banned , i dont give a ****. I didnt scam you , i straight jacked your ***. now go cry to mommy or daddy cuz nobody here gives a **** , well nobody on my end of the screen does.

David, make things right. Not monetarily, verbally. I never told you to steal your bro's crap. I did ask for it if you did steal it, because your bro stole the 250$ to begin with that was supposed to be mine.

Now if you want to keep playing this game and saying I am the one who told you to steal...then I have no problem with posting this screenshot that I PM'd you.

paypal says you sent a gift. **** my ****. get me perma banned , i dont give a ****. I didnt scam you , i straight jacked your ***. now go cry to mommy or daddy cuz nobody here gives a **** , well nobody on my end of the screen does.
now that right there is sad. because even on the phone "ya man, send it as a gift and pay the fees, im an honest man and I have known donald forever. He wont **** you over, youll get the amp"

so even if it was trash you still could have sent it to me just to complete that deal.

man i will get you the bail money back as promised , but the way you pressured me to steal my brothers jl hd 4 channel and 9855 deck AND GIVE THEM TO YOU ON TOP OF THE SS I GOT U FOR 50 BUCKS WAS STRAIGHT FLAW!!! , and anyhow , i finally got around to testing the SS , and it nearly killed my RD , ***** DC's HARD , took that ***** to the pawnshop that fucked me over (sold me amp that instantly DC'd my RD sonance into sub heaven.
I dont have money , my life in in the shitter right now , my focus is getting my family on track , right now. **** i just installed half of this build log in phatbois car on loan because i can't afford to do it. You will eventually get the bail money back because thats just awesome of you but you shall never get your $50 or the rubi. I didnt set out to "scam" you , you really offended me. I wont do business again with you , but prolly once a month you'll see small deposits in paypal from me till i am paid $250 in full. Thanks , cuz it was a kind gesture , and shall be repaid , i'm not a ****. Now get the **** off the forum you mechman scammin bish. LOL

then why are you dropping your money into caraudio still?

now that right there is sad. because even on the phone "ya man, send it as a gift and pay the fees, im an honest man and I have known donald forever. He wont **** you over, youll get the amp"
so even if it was trash you still could have sent it to me just to complete that deal.
yup , i said that. BEFORE YOU STRAIGHT TRIED ME LIKE A CRACKHEAD , I HAD EVERY INTENTION OF YOU GETTING THE AMP UNTIL YOU ASKED FOR OVER 1K IN EQUIPMENT AS REPAYEMNT , AND EVEN GUILTTRIPPED ME WHEN I CALLED YOU ON IT. **** OFF , as i log off. I'm tired.

then why are you dropping your money into caraudio still?
When have i EVER dropped money into car audio?? HELL MY LAST BUILD WAS BUILT AROUND BROKEN EQUIPMENT I REPAIRED OR **** NOBODY WANTED. MY ENTIRE BUICK BUILD COST LESS THAN 500 BUCKS!! GTFO of here you noob cunt

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

noob makes a fair point....
facepalm

yup , i said that. BEFORE YOU STRAIGHT TRIED ME LIKE A CRACKHEAD , I HAD EVERY INTENTION OF YOU GETTING THE AMP UNTIL YOU ASKED FOR OVER 1K IN EQUIPMENT AS REPAYEMNT , AND EVEN GUILTTRIPPED ME WHEN I CALLED YOU ON IT. **** OFF , as i log off. I'm tired.
Let's see, your story changes a little bit everytime you talk. It will be interesting to put your story up to the facts and proof. If you havent checked your PM I highly advise you to.

so what ? you are a bully now? post your modified screenshots , you wanna bully someone for 50 , when 250 more is on the line. **** YOU , IM NOT PAYING FOR ****. Call me a scammer , i dont give a ****. These guys on here know how you are bro , i been here for a few years now without a problem and some punk *** scammer wants to give me **** over 50 bucks. EAT DicK!! You just fucked yourself , alwasy jumping the gun before thinking. Maybe this will learn your young *** , now being that you are perma banned , GTFO of my thread.

Ok, I would like to point out that from Day 1 David I have always helped you out. Maybe you dont remember me sending you 45$ (all I had at the time), so you could get gas in your car and get a good meal for the next day? If you don't remember here is something to jog your memory http://i40.tinypic.com/34gr1hl.jpg

As the comment says, I ALWAYS help friends in need out when I can.

Here is proof of me paying 50$ to your friend donald for the amp, and me sending you 15$ so you could send me the amp as well http://i43.tinypic.com/14sl3ys.jpg

I have NEVER been against you, always helped you out. However your comment about your brothers gearing being "FLAW". You have on multiple occasions vented to me how awful your brother is and how much you hate him and how he's a ****. I even remember a certain conversation where I helped you calm down so you wouldn't end up hitting him and going back to jail. Your brother stole the 250$ from me, that is the reason I wanted his gear, I never told you to steal however, that was your idea, as shown in the following picture http://i44.tinypic.com/dc7lgx.jpg

you didn't seem too offended at the idea, you even wanted me to pay you "benjamin franklin and his twin" for your brothers gear. The only thing you got "offended" about was that I wanted something that you wanted too.

NEVER ONCE did I give you an ultimatum and tell you that you had to give me your brothers things, yeah I asked, I said it would be nice if you ended up getting them to give them to me, but I would understand if you didn't want to.

As for stealing my 65$ (50$ amp, 15$ shipping) then if you feel you were in the right then props to you. You fucked over one of the few people that were there for you when you were in jail and one of the few people that had your back no matter what. Even after you blocking me I was in denial, I couldn't believe you had just done that, I thought we were actually friends. I went out of my way to help you, and this is what happens in the end. The good guy finishes last.

I can honestly say, if I could do it over, I wouldn't change anything, because bailing you out of jail was still the right thing to do.

Good luck with your life.

-Brandon

dc7lgx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...