75 Buck Truck Update!! BLOWTHROUGH COMING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well , problems have taken over my life recently but i'm hoping to have this built in time for SBN.
Heres the rundown of the planned build , as always my object is to be as BAWLSY and possible for the smallest amount of cash possible.

Sony Mobile ES HU 5.5 volt RCA's (AWESOME)

b5564931.jpg

JBL GTX47 4 Way Crossover (14 channel)

dd4e9fe5.jpg

Soundstream Rub1.2500

c8b51839.jpg

PSI/RD Audio Alpha 15D2

6a957776.jpg

cdb89e9c.jpg

c83d2436.jpg

5b3d03d7.jpg

The enclosure is being modified now , It was originally built for two 12's , but i'm gonna rebuild the baffle to accommodate the single 15. Its 2 cubes sealed , 3.5-4.5 cubes ported depending on the size/tune of port i choose. Double 3/4" birch , double baffled too. Port area is 100 SQ IN but a lot of people are telling me thats too much. Port will be interchangeable so who cares if they are correct . HAHAHAHA

Also , i'm gonna mount the deck in the area where the factory AC controls are , and then in the vent/stock HU area i'm gonna fiberglass a droid tablet in , it'll connect to the HU via the unilink aux adapter off fleabay

I have no clue what i'm gonna do for mids/highs/full range amplification yet. So many great cheap options (i stick to pro drivers , car drivers are just too dang quiet) , american bass , audiopipe , power acoustk , selenium , eminence , and of course the new crescendo pro audio drivers are all excellent choices , so i'm just gonna get whatever is on sale. And a buttload of them too. I'm thinking a pair of 8's glassed into the doors , and midrange / tweeters glassed into the A pillars on axis.

I basically am only lacking mids/tweets/full range amps/wiring. Gonna be running single 1000CA under the hood and two 100AH werker AGM's

And in all actuality , i may fill my doors and pillars up with buyout speakers from parts express or madisound.

Original owner of the sub/amp was putting up high 40's on the termlab. I'm expecting way better numbers than his car though.
last I checked, 42.x isnt high 40's

good stuff though.

To assume just makes an ass out of u and me. Let's wait to hear what David says, I'm sure he has his reasons. I have plenty of reasons to not trust Brandon in a situation like this, and plenty of reasons to trust David, so we'll see!

I hope this all works out find. I trust both of these guys and i would hope neither of them would do something like this. We just need davids reason's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...