75 Buck Truck Update!! BLOWTHROUGH COMING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics or what?

Also, if I'm not mistaken, bassinbitch is still around here after mechman? How is he not in prison having non-consentual buttseks with bubba... Kid should 'disappear'...

Still doesnt deserve to get punked by to grown @ss ethug government cheese eatin muthafuqqas

No shlt man David has been through some **** and I always wished him the best this is no way to create good karma

You two arent affiliated with mechman so you guys David and Dylan are in no way helping mechman you guys are just personally gaining scamming money and items

Thos build was funded with money scammed from a young man named Brandon

It is what I think until proven otherwise

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

No shlt man David has been through some **** and I always wished him the best this is no way to create good karma
You two arent affiliated with mechman so you guys David and Dylan are in no way helping mechman you guys are just personally gaining scamming money and items

Thos build was funded with money scammed from a young man named Brandon

It is what I think until proven otherwise
Karma is a bitsh...

No one deserves to be scammed. Most people atleast.

man i will get you the bail money back as promised , but the way you pressured me to steal my brothers jl hd 4 channel and 9855 deck AND GIVE THEM TO YOU ON TOP OF THE SS I GOT U FOR 50 BUCKS WAS STRAIGHT FLAW!!! , and anyhow , i finally got around to testing the SS , and it nearly killed my RD , ***** DC's HARD , took that ***** to the pawnshop that fucked me over (sold me amp that instantly DC'd my RD sonance into sub heaven.

I dont have money , my life in in the shitter right now , my focus is getting my family on track , right now. **** i just installed half of this build log in phatbois car on loan because i can't afford to do it. You will eventually get the bail money back because thats just awesome of you but you shall never get your $50 or the rubi. I didnt set out to "scam" you , you really offended me. I wont do business again with you , but prolly once a month you'll see small deposits in paypal from me till i am paid $250 in full. Thanks , cuz it was a kind gesture , and shall be repaid , i'm not a ****. Now get the **** off the forum you mechman scammin bish. LOL

I don't think he scammed people for his entire system, but there seems to be an issue maybe a miscommunication regardless I would like to see it worked out.
i didnt scam anybody , i had every intention of mailing him that amp , until he started pressuring me to steal from someone. $50 mine , and the rubi is in the trash , ***** has been rebuilt 3 times by amp medics already anyhow , plus one of brodiesel's AP's went in phatbois car today and it straight slapped that SS rubi in its face , something was definetly wrong with that amp before it stopped working completely.

man i will get you the bail money back as promised , but the way you pressured me to steal my brothers jl hd 4 channel and 9855 deck AND GIVE THEM TO YOU ON TOP OF THE SS I GOT U FOR 50 BUCKS WAS STRAIGHT FLAW!!! , and anyhow , i finally got around to testing the SS , and it nearly killed my RD , ***** DC's HARD , took that ***** to the pawnshop that fucked me over (sold me amp that instantly DC'd my RD sonance into sub heaven.
I dont have money , my life in in the shitter right now , my focus is getting my family on track , right now. **** i just installed half of this build log in phatbois car on loan because i can't afford to do it. You will eventually get the bail money back because thats just awesome of you but you shall never get your $50 or the rubi. I didnt set out to "scam" you , you really offended me. I wont do business again with you , but prolly once a month you'll see small deposits in paypal from me till i am paid $250 in full. Thanks , cuz it was a kind gesture , and shall be repaid , i'm not a ****. Now get the **** off the forum you mechman scammin bish. LOL
Alright I like both of you but im acting as a medium right now for brandon. So dont flame me i wish we could be friends right now.

Brandon,""and why does he not get the rubi? he paid the money for it?"

Alright I like both of you but im acting as a medium right now for brandon. So dont flame me i wish we could be friends right now.

Brandon,""and why does he not get the rubi? he paid the money for it?"
because i straight took that 50 bucks and threw the broken SS away (i didnt know it was broken until i went to temp install it back in phatboi's car for the weekend and it DC'd) . This ****** told me me i should steal my brothers 600 dollar amp and 9855 , and send it to him as repayemnt , on top of repairing a MMATS for free , a shredder for free , AND GETTING HIM 2500 WATTS FOR 50 BUCKS!!!!! I didnt know the amp was gonna quit at the time. He straight tried me like a punk and since i cant punch him in the mouth i'll just punch him in the wallet. But i will repay him the bail money , thats just how i am. That meant a lot to me.

You really want to say that I told you to steal?

Check your PMs before you try and lie......

btw, have screenshot proof I paid for the amp, that 50$ wasn't yours. Came out of my pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...