SOLD 7" Pioneer 5900DVD, Clarion EQ, Ipod Interface

Abell255
10+ year member

Lost.
Hey guys, as the title states i have these 3 things for sale. I have plenty of refs here and on other forums as well as ebay undery "jonnyb1985". Feel free to ask any and all questions, but please PM if you have offers or would like buy. I accept paypal only...

Pioneer 59000DVD is about a week old, installed in my car for 4-5 days. Selling it because i'm going a different route, and honestly my car isn't nice enough for something like this. This unit will include the ipod cb-200 full speed cable as well, which is a $30 value. I'll start off by saying this in-dash is the nicest i have ever played with...especially for the price! You get a FANTASTIC ipod setup, VERY bright screen that automatically adjusts its brightness to the light outside, and many SQ options such as the 7 band EQ. The unit has been nothing but flawless, and you can tell my my pictures that it is absolutely mint. I bought it off ebay a week ago for about $695 shipped i believe, but i'm willing to let it go for 600+shipping, which includes the ipod full speed cable

As you can see, the unit is absolutely MINT and shows no sign of use. You can see the ipod full speed cable in the pic with the faceplate case as well. The unit is not un-installed yet as my vehicle is in the shop until tomorrow, but i was able to get in to snap a few pics as i know the family that owns it. Any other questions about it feel free to ask! I am also willing to communicate via phone, just PM me. A few specs...

General features:

» DVD/CD receiver with built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)

» motorized, retractable 7" LCD touchscreen with multiple display colors

» detachable control panel with secondary display

Audio/Video features:

» plays CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, DVDs, DVD-R/RWs, DivX, AAC, WMA, and MP3 discs

» 7-band graphic EQ with five preset EQ curves

» adjustable high- and low-pass filters

Expandability:

» compatible with iPod adapter, Bluetooth adapter, USB adapter, satellite radio, and CD changer

» inputs: rear auxiliary input, rear-view camera input, one A/V input

» outputs: 4-volt preamp outputs (front, rear, subwoofer), rear video output

Have you not used ebay before? I set the reserve at $500, figuring it'd shoot above that. I've had the unit for sale on these forums for a week and have had no bites, therefor i figured ebay was the only route. Yes the "guy" got a deal on ebay, and no i didn't neglect ca members. I could have lowered the price on here...but after i put it on ebay, their was nothing i could do.

Thanks anyways guys!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.