6x9's for a suv

Participant count
  • Participant list
The DD 6x9's...were awesome...but for some reason they discontinued them...I guess because they were so expensive...If you can find a set they won't let you down...I have one brand new set I was saving for one of my old school rides...

whats your advice captain spicey weiner
my advice? quit bein a bum and buy my amp dammit lol idk if you goin cheap my re 6x9s didnt sound bad when i had them amped. they were like 90 shipped brand new or somethin like that

The DD 6x9's...were awesome...but for some reason they discontinued them...I guess because they were so expensive...If you can find a set they won't let you down...I have one brand new set I was saving for one of my old school rides...
how expensive?

How much did you pay for those new?

my advice? quit bein a bum and buy my amp dammit lol idk if you goin cheap my re 6x9s didnt sound bad when i had them amped. they were like 90 shipped brand new or somethin like that
chill man im gonna get it im not buyin speakers right now i just want to get an idea, maybe re's but i got alot moore space

chill man im gonna get it im not buyin speakers right now i just want to get an idea, maybe re's but i got alot moore space
i know im just gonna harass you till i get my new one lol re's are cheap but i wouldnt buy them again. you should start cuttin all your panels and sh1t up in your truck and custom mount a bunch of speakers fckin everywhere. al will build you baffles for real cheap. that expo has got potential to get loud. real loud.

haha idk about that whole cutting everything up game ha i was thinkin about doing that in the back though, there is a lot of room i could put a couple extra speakers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.