69 Camaro fiberglass work... $100,000 restoration

kylediablo
10+ year member

17 & certified
alright so here at work they got this "car" in. happens to be a 69 camaro thats getting a 100k restoration done to it. first time i saw it the **** was on a rotiserie... its here for a lil bit to get a stereo done. 5k worth....

now if you want my opinion they brought the car here to get this done way to early. it really sux because i have absolutly no idea where weatherstripping goes, carpet, seat body panels etc so i kind ahave to guess. it really sux but im doing my best.

they already kinda had an idea of what they wanted down to like the small details... so its not really my design. i had some very good ideas for the trunk but they shot it down. so we will see how it turns out. its all gonna be fiberglass.

i will be doing all of the glass work and vinyl etc. the other installer mark is doing sound deadening, wiring, and box

the car will be going to CES

been workin on it 2 days heres the progress.

IMAG1751.jpg

IMAG1792.jpg

IMAG1777.jpg

IMAG1778.jpg

IMAG1779.jpg

IMAG1780.jpg

IMAG1784.jpg

IMAG1785.jpg

IMAG1787.jpg

Should look nice! We have a car going to CES as well. Had 3 of em at sema //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Nice work Kyle. Glad to see a nice car like that go to some one who puts the attention and detail into like you do. I hate seeing cars get finished with poor work and cheap products.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.