$685.00 later and good tuning still sounds like garbage!!

Did you listen to them in a store or buy them on-line? Bought on-line hopefully will be lesson learned, always buy speakers based on how they sound to your ears. Bought from a store = major system issues with install or matching of equipment.

we'll i bought them from an authorised online dealer- i done alot of research and every one leaned toward cdt for metal music. they sound killer for opeth and acoustical stuff, but **** for fast crunchy metal. im in a band so i know whats supposed to sound good-these dont for metal. i have alot of cd's with very good recordings and they dont sound 100% on the cdt's. i could be spoiled because in my last car i was running idq6's in the kicks and id cd-2 neo horns. i wish i could use that same system but i have zero room for kicks. i was hoping there was a component out there that could sound similar to the idq6's but there isn't. the idq's have super kickass midbass

It's him- he's such a moron.

He puts the same location every time, and posts the same exact equipment and says he loves metal...if he is trying to stay anonymous, he shouls atleast change it up a little bit...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.