SOLD 6000GTi amps...JBL Crowns... smokin prices

Street DreamsCC
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NEW YORK
I have 4 JBL Crown 6000GTi amps from my SPL van. These are by far some of the best sounding and cleanest sounding amps I have ever had the pleasure of playing with. These are well worth every penny.

VERY RARE you cant find alot of these anywhere. You can be one of a kind in your area. Excellent amp for street classes and even daily.

from JBLs website these ratings are RMS

Output Power at 14.4V and ≤1% THD+N (CEA-2006):

2 x 2600W @ 4 ohms

1 x 8110W @ 4 ohms

1 x 7400W @ 1 ohm

S/N Ratio: 65dBA (1 Watt, 4 ohms)

Effective Damping Factor: 6.39 @ 4 ohms

Freq. Response: 10Hz ∼ 270Hz (-3dB)

Fuse: 600A internal (external 500A minimum)

Dimensions: 29.38" x 23" x 6.5" (74.6cm x 58.4cm x 16.5cm)

Weight: 88 lb. (40 kg.)

This mono amplifier has +/-165 Volt DC rails that power two 3 KW BCA (balanced current amplifier) half-bridges.

This allows three modes of operation:

1. Two high-voltage amps each driving 2-4 ohms with 160V+ peaks.

2. A single bridged output driving 2-4 ohms with 320V+ peaks.

3. A single paralleled output driving 1-2 Ohms with 160V+ peaks (patented).

http://www.jbl.com/car/products/prod...at=AMP&ser=GTI

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/JBL_A6000GTi/

6000-Watt Balanced-Current Subwoofer Amplifier With Current Servos.

Built-in variable electronic crossover with selectable slope rate.

Dynamic Bass Optimization (DBO) - This provides variable filtering with adjustable "Q" below 100Hz, far beyond conventional "Bass Q" circuits, by allowing the low-frequency output to be optimized for specific subwoofer applications. Frequencies below an enclosure's tuning frequency can be attenuated, preventing damage to the subwoofer and allowing the amplifier's power to be better utilized.

Variable phase control

Full-range preamp outputs - In the event that multiple amplifiers are used in an application, this feature allows for streamlined system hookup. No high-loss Y-adapters or splitters needed.

2 have casings $2000ea plus shipping and crates

2 without $1500ea plus shipping and crates

Pickup is always welcomed. All have been tested and were just used and puleed a 161.3dbs certified on a termlab on a 14v system.

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

Pictures are aval. upon request and only serious people please.

Thank you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.