$600

i dont think kicker goes in to the sub bass very well but thats my opion i had to 12 compvr and they diddnt go very deep at all i ditched them after 5 weeks
I think it really depends on the enclosure. I've been running them for about two months in 1.3 cu.ft each and they play way low for me. I've been genuinely impressed with the comp vr's. They actually hit harder than I expected them to. But I guess its all a matter of opinion. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

Why not ebay?? It saves you alot of money.
I do agree it saved you a lot of money, the only reason i wouldnt buy any electronics off there is because you dont get the manufacturers warrenty, and most storess offer like a month or 2 from their store, its just not worth it.

I do agree it saved you a lot of money, the only reason i wouldnt buy any electronics off there is because you dont get the manufacturers warrenty, and most storess offer like a month or 2 from their store, its just not worth it.
Well you can always get a stereo shop or the likes to fix it for you if it ends up screwing up.I dont velieve i have ever have had a screwed up speaker a s screwed up sub,so it doesn't phase me.

I think it really depends on the enclosure. I've been running them for about two months in 1.3 cu.ft each and they play way low for me. I've been genuinely impressed with the comp vr's. They actually hit harder than I expected them to. But I guess its all a matter of opinion. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif
What other subwoofers have you owned???

What other subwoofers have you owned???
3 JL 12W6's 12's

2 JL 12W4D4 12's

1 JL 12W3 12"

2 MTX road thunders 12's

3 MTX Blue thunders 12's

2 Cerwin vega 10's

2 each Fosgate punch and first series 10's and 12's

2 Electro bass 10's

1 Eclipse 8600 12"

2 pioneer 10's (impp)

2 JBL DVC 12's (GT 12 D's)

and for the record I liked the W6's the most. And yes I'm still going to recommend kickers.

Then why did you change from the W6's to the current setup.
When I owned the W6's I ended up selling the whole system (6 years ago when my car died). With the current setup now JL's just cost too much and the kickers really do sound good.

My Opinion would have to be two Diamond Audio CM3 12D4 at about $109 a piece and a Phoenix Gold Octane R15.0:1 at about $399 thats 1500 watts of one channel Phoenix Gold Power. all at onlinecarstereo.com. Free shipping.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

missionpilot

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
missionpilot
Gulfport, MS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date