6 watt amp for $1300?????

only 1300? i dont even know if that counts as audiophile snob grade at that point. Well it obviously does but 1300 is not all that much in the world of home audio.

It is not about the power there boss. You need to understand the art and craftsmanship that went into that beautiful piece. Also this is not some overseas assembly line p.o.s.

Only thing I am going to say is, We wonder why our economy is the way it is. People questioning things like you are has forced all our jobs into other countries so is can be built cheaper, then we ask why is unemployment up, why can Americans not find a job, or get paid a fair wage. Seriously slap yourself in the face.

maybe its a cheater amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Its probably underrated, I bet you could squeze at least 8-10 watts out of it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

It is not about the power there boss. You need to understand the art and craftsmanship that went into that beautiful piece. Also this is not some overseas assembly line p.o.s.
Only thing I am going to say is, We wonder why our economy is the way it is. People questioning things like you are has forced all our jobs into other countries so is can be built cheaper, then we ask why is unemployment up, why can Americans not find a job, or get paid a fair wage. Seriously slap yourself in the face.
Ok. Just slapped the fawk out of myself. I see your point now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Slim_Shady

Banned
Slim_Shady
Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from