6.5 component set (high end only)

pw91686
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Mobile, AL
Like the title states, I'd like to buy a nice 6.5 component set for my Honda S2000. I'll be running a soundsplinter rl-i 8 in the rear for the low frequencies, and I need to replace my stock 6.5 components for the front stage. Looking for a more high end SQ component set with good midbass. Any brands are welcomed as long as they are great quality in sound.

Thanks for the responses in advance.

Take it your not interested in the dls ultimate nobeliums? And i would stay away from cdt.. they are clear and get loud but sound fake.

Take it your not interested in the dls ultimate nobeliums? And i would stay away from cdt.. they are clear and get loud but sound fake.
Not my set. They are loud and clear. And sound great to How do you like your Dls components ? I thought about them to might have to call Pinny for a set

Not my set. They are loud and clear. And sound great to How do you like your Dls components ? I thought about them to might have to call Pinny for a set
DLS sound amazing. Very natural and flat idea for what you want in an actual SQ build

DLS sound amazing. Very natural and flat idea for what you want in an actual SQ build
No speaker has a flat response once you put in into a car. We use an EQ, such as the H701 listed in your signature, to correct the problems caused by the environment. I'm sure a car built with any good quality speaker set could be made to sound amazing, especially if personal bias is put aside. I'd have you listen to my car with CDT speakers, MS-8 for processing, and extensive acoustics treatments.

No speaker has a flat response once you put in into a car. We use an EQ, such as the H701 listed in your signature, to correct the problems caused by the environment. I'm sure a car built with any good quality speaker set could be made to sound amazing, especially if personal bias is put aside. I'd have you listen to my car with CDT speakers, MS-8 for processing, and extensive acoustics treatments.
I completely agree. I treated the doors before and last saturday I just finish the fiberglass insulation in bags in the doors to absorb the back wave and man I tell you, even my beginner SQ jbl ms62C set sounds buttery sweet even without fancy sound processors, but i can only imagine how much better it can get with one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.