6 12's vs 4 15's

Murphy was shit... Ive owned SHDs 18s, 21s, and HDD 18s. There is a **** good reason he is no longer in business.
The reason he isn't in business is he screwed a couple people over, isn't like the man doesn't have build skills though, and he uses all American made coils instead of China made
Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The reason he isn't in business is he screwed a couple people over, isn't like the man doesn't have build skills though, and he uses all American made coils instead of China made
Ill just stay out of this one.

Almost all the big company's use American made coils, sundown, ssa, fi etc. murduf built a lot of crap woofers with parts just thrown together. Screwed people over. Not cool

A lot more people than just a few bro.

**** if I know....a lot. Between all car audio forums and possibly in person, who knows.
Wasnt murfs paypal like $-15,000 at one time... that's a lot of people that filed claims against him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

[quote name='Hertz Mafia']Wasnt smurfs paypal like $-15,000 at one time... that's a lot of people that filed claims against him :crap:[/QUOTE]

Fixed lol

Honestly, couldn't tell ya. Wonder if @adulbrich knows...He's a victim as well.

[quote name='Hertz Mafia']Wasnt murfs paypal like $-15,000 at one time... that's a lot of people that filed claims against him :crap:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']Fixed lol

Honestly, couldn't tell ya. Wonder if @adulbrich knows...He's a victim as well.[/QUOTE]

When I filed a claim, he was already $10k deep.

Fuck that piece of shit.

To speak for his craftsmanship, the recones he sent me had coils with inner diameters that were too small for my motors.

When I filed a claim, he was already $10k deep.
Fuck that piece of shit.

To speak for his craftsmanship, the recones he sent me had coils with inner diameters that were too small for my motors.
Purposely sent people wrong items, other items didn't fit etc. It was a big mess. A lot of people didn't get refunded....to my knowledge.

I got lucky and got mine before it started to go down hill and that they survived the trip being poorly packed as they were, single boxed and almost no packing materials.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes it will be ported just a flat wall not a 4th, I have bought a couple yard sale subs and couldn't find a issue with either of them but with the amount I would be buying I figure I'll run into some issues so I guess I might be a $1000 into it with subs and a few recones vs. $1600+ buying new
4 over 4 under port middle width of the box..

Sounds good pressures good avoids loading and phase issues

4 over 4 under port middle width of the box..Sounds good pressures good avoids loading and phase issues
Problem with that is prob 80% would be firing directly into the back of the seats, I will get some help with design

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bamaman

Senior VIP Member
bamaman
Phenix City, AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from