52 Free Packs of AT Deadener! Almost 1000 free sq ft up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have yet to get the new deadner installed.. With work and such I have not had the time... This weekend I plan on doing a pretty good project with the car and will try to get some pre install video's done.. Will be doing the pre-install with 2 Super Shocker Extreme 12"s on 2k and will do the same post install.. showing flex/vibration and rattle at/where/on I plan on installing the new Deadner. Will also do an inside/outside video pre and post. and will update my build log and post the link to the build log in here... I will have over a week off so I'm sure I will be able to get this completely done by then. And again... Thank You for choosing me for this give away man...

Next Time i'm up in the Woodlands I might stop by your shop and check things out.

i would do a review including before/after acoustical measurements. the wife's car is stock but that needs to change. the product would be used in her 2001 Camry and the car would be entered in possible SQ events for "nearly" stock class. i would also display brand stickers at the shows.

if this is still going on i would definitely be down.... i had dynomat on my trunk which happened to fall off and was completely garbage so i would use this product to do my trunk lid which happens to be horrible at the moment lol see signature video... i would also video/pics before and after with this product and would be happy to write a review... also buy more for my dads ride and my wifes ride...just strapped for cash at the moment...this would be a big help.... if this is still going on please give me more info on how to get some... also would post youtube video's and display logo's in all video's and pics.... and if you sent decals they would be displayed also... currently i have no deadener... and a AQ HDC4 12 going in... lol i'd also put it in my sig. with a AT logo... the more i win, the more I'd deaden!!!

Im going to be putting 7000 watts in the trunk of my 08 Police Interceptor Crown vic my trunk latch is going to need this! 2 15 zv3s ! No deadner currently much needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants