52 Free Packs of AT Deadener! Almost 1000 free sq ft up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to deaden the trunk hatch, rear deck, and side walls, also the trunk floor. During low notes you can hear a spring noise coming from the trunk so i hope to eliminate that. I want people to hear my bass, not my car

I plan on deadening our dodge ram and finish deadening the ranger. I have a mustang and gto that need it to. The gto I used the first dynamat in and I hate it. Won't stay stuck and looks cheap.

i have some doors, trunk and roof to deaden on my 06 honda accord, equipment are

2 dc xl m2

1 dc 5k

1 sundown 200.4

1 ppi 900.4

audiotechnix wire

audiotechnix deadner

audiotechnix rca's

a bunch of sundown neo pros

selenium tweeters

ayeee ayyee , everyone be quiet..my turn..

first of all any type or size speacker i get rattles my trunk nasty!..:/

all i need is some strong deadning and ill live a bit longer..

my new set up will be later on by christmas 4 dual 4 ohm Audio Technix 12s on 3200rms!..i

will definantly need some deadner!..help a guy out with some thick deadner plz.!:]

count me in. i have a Camry that is currently stock (except HU and speakers), but we take it for family trips and some attention is needed. deadener on the doors (as well as sealing them and putting in some decent components/amps/etc.) is planned next.

i can use some accelerometers for A/B comparisons (before/after) if interested. i could actually do modal analysis of an entire door (16 accelerometers with custom software).

Im in For this one, I need all this on my trunk floor and wall and my all the area under my rear seat. I hear so much noise from my STOCK Exhaust and Road Noise. This Would help so much i would finally get the full quality out my system.

I NEED Some deadner im deadning my whole car and going to need some 1/0 wire as well i will write a 100% non bias review and be completly honest please pick me or else i have to wait for taxes to get deadner and wire either way im going with at deadner thanks good luck all contestants....

I really need some real deadner in my truck because i have fatman. I am planning on taking off and replacing it with At but dont have the funds at this time. I would really appreciate if you guys choice me. My B-day is on the 28 of this month and it would be a great gift from you guys.

If I win id put ever square foot into my doors and firewall/floor area.

The upper 50's on music is tearing it up, and I wanna get louder so I need to stiffen it up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants