52 Free Packs of AT Deadener! Almost 1000 free sq ft up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
first off it would be great use to me for my s10 build. i stripped out everything and is all bear metal now. so if i would win some it would be to put on the floor roof doors to stop the flexing and also creat a barier from the floor to my cab because my transmition it hot as hell

I need some deadener bad. My buddy don with the black jeep with 4 18s and a wall with at deadener is helping me build my durango wall and I need deadener my roof ripped apart from flexing so much. With my two crossfire xsv2

I would add it to my collection of AT gear //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Then apply it to doors!

i could really use some. please hit me up with at least a little bit havent had enough money since ran into some promblems but my car has a pretty bad flex

i would for sure put up a video of installing the sound deadner as well as a before and after.

I would start by deadening the trunk of my 94 Saturn. I have a single Sundown SA12 and the rattle is horrible! I'm a broke college student with no monies //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

This would go in my girl friends car. The rattle in her car is horrible, and some deadener would make her very happy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I need to do pretty much my whole cab. I have an '05 F250 diesel crew cab, it can get quite loud. It has both intake and exhaust mods that increase engine noise. Putting Infinity Perfects 6.1 in the front doors, JBL power series coax 6X8's in the back powered by a JBL P300.4 controlled by a Pioneer FH-X700BT. Help me please, it's either food for my family or deadener for my truck, my kids are gunna starve.

I would use the deadner to go in my 04 impala. I'll use it to do my roof, trunk, and behind my door pods. I will use it on any other part of the car as well to get rid of some of that loud road noise.

Very well, to start off, I will regret using any other product except audio technix!!!! I have just recently tried some off brand deadener to deaden my trunk!!!!!, let me tell you...... The stuff was horrible, it was made out of tar, and it would not stick in this florida heat!!!!!, I stood there ripping it off and had to clean all the residue, so hereby I am trying to get some Audio technix!!!!! My setup is a PSI Platform 12" on a SAZ2k, very loud and super flex haha, just finally wishing for some audio technix 60 or 80mil, thanks guys, btw ive seen reelfish92 mark jenkins deadener in person, good stuff. I am just trying to deaden my trunk so I can have a nice smooth loading area, as well as deadening it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants