52 Free Packs of AT Deadener! Almost 1000 free sq ft up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
any reason why my payment was refunded
It was probably refunded because you did not follow the instructions. There should be a refund email from PayPal, in that email it will give you an exact reason why. It was likely refunded because of one of the following: Sent as gift, no address on file, or missing the correct description (username, what method of shipping you wanted, and what you won.) Feel free to re-send with the correct info and it will go right out.

It was probably refunded because you did not follow the instructions. There should be a refund email from PayPal, in that email it will give you an exact reason why. It was likely refunded because of one of the following: Sent as gift, no address on file, or missing the correct description (username, what method of shipping you wanted, and what you won.) Feel free to re-send with the correct info and it will go right out.
yea I was too excited and didnt read. sorry about that man

hope your feeling better

Received my AT 60mil 40sq yesterday... As I am not home till this afternoon I have not been able to check it out yet. I Plan on doing some work this weekend on

installing the AT on what I need finished. I will try to get a before Ride Around recording of all the rattles and stuff, some of the flex and things. After I get it installed I will do another recording of the same stuff. ... Road Noise - ambient sounds - etc..

Got my package today:veryhapp:, looks like some good stuff. Haven't looked closely yet, just got home from work. Felt pretty heavy for 60mil //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Can't wait to get mine! I likely would have had gotten it already had I not been a tard and used the wrong email address for Paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants