52 Free Packs of AT Deadener! Almost 1000 free sq ft up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could take all of my Dynamat Extreme Out (40+sq ft) and re deaden with Audiotechnix and make a comparison video. Thanks for the giveaway, you guys will be killing the market shortly.

I'm in. I will use your deadener in my front doors first so I can install my comps. Then it will go in rear hatch to stop the rattling back there, I will really need it when I get my other 2 12's. After that it will go in my quarter panels and roof. I look forward to trying your product. Will write a review and try to take before and after vids (I just have a droid for that so it may not be perfect). Thanks for the opportunity.

It will be going in a 2004 mercury mountaineer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be happy to write a review. I would use this to hopefully silence some of the small pieces in the truck that still rattle when I bump. 400 sq. ft. in the truck already. Time to finally silence the little guys with hammers that keep bouncing around.

deff gunna need that sweet deadener to hold in as much pressure as possible for my 4 DC XL 18's. gotem walled tuned between 28 and 30 hertz powered by 2 sundown 3500's at half ohm so i want all the pressure i can get =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants