5 channel amps?

I have a nice class AB pure SQ original Memphis Belle...you can bridge the rear ch's for some amazing class ab sound on your subs in a 5ch configuration.......not the crappy class D sound...common in most 5chs...
That sound depends on the setup

I run a 25 to life Power 1000 and before that I ran a directed 1200/5 and before that I ran an MTX Blue Thunder PRO400X5.

I am a fan of 5 channels for the KISS approach of them.

Take a look at the new Zed Audio Leviathan. 150x6 or 300x6 @ 2ohms all in a package about 16" long //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

that nine.5 looks great but i'm probably going to to get the polk seeing as the jl is like a pretty grand
The guy is selling his ED ninE.5 for a reasonable price and you want to buy a generic brand amplifier that doesn't have near the signal quality or power rating??? I'm confused. If I were you I would really reconsider buying the Polk over the used ninE.5. I mean the Polk is rated at 80W @14.4V how often does you car make a pure 14.4V? The ninE.5 is rated at 100W @12.5V a much more realistic continuous voltage.

5-Channel amps are great. I myself have a ninE.5 and have thought about buying the JL HD900/5 only because of it's size. However, I will probably not ever sell my ninE.5 because of the difficulty in finding good 5-channel amps. I'm also a fan of the kiss principle.

well i sold my subs anyway so a five channel is not needed anymore although i appreciate the help and i was thinking quite hard about buying the Nine5 just don't like buying from people i don't know

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.