5 channel amplifier ?

Please explain? If the equipment is planned around the build then there is no need.
Never changed a build? With a 5 channel and you decide you want more substage now you are:
Removing amp

Adding two amps

Adding the additional wiring

Separate amps:

Switch out amp

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Never changed a build? With a 5 channel and you decide you want more substage now you are:
Removing amp

Adding two amps

Adding the additional wiring

Separate amps:

Switch out amp

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I prefer to do it right the first time but that is a valid point. But with a 5 channel you can always add a second and get 2x the power.

Hifonics zxi 60.4 +1k
Gawd no...bet it doesn't do rated.

How about one of these...

Z3dEjvj.jpg

Family member is looking for a 5 channel car amplifier that outputs around 75-100 watts at 2ohms for the 4 speakers he has and for the 5 channel (sub channel) he wants something that can output around 300-350 watts.
I know 5 channels are not super common so I was wondering if anyone on this board knew or has run a solid 5 channel for a daily setup.

He doesn't technically have a budget but I doubt he wants to spend an ungodly amount (at the same time he's not exactly tight on money and is willing to pay for something respectable).

Thank You
I’m getting rid of a nice America made Hifonics that fits the bill good quality not that Chinese junk crap PM me if interested

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.