5% All Around Post Yours.

WhiteEX
10+ year member

I brake 4 H03'z.
South
Had a friend do my windshield. Yes I can see, and I learned to appreciate the back up camera.

I can turn the a/c on for about 20-30 mins and shut it off and the car stays cool for a long time. Love it.

I have the biggest pet peeve of being seen in my car... (obviously)

kd4f7l.jpg

So you HAVE to call nissan to replace the wiper it's 28" they work great!!! Added Rain-X also for assurance.

5% on the windshield is tremendous overkill. With the rest of the car is blacked out with 5% it doesn't take that much to not see in the windshield. You could have easily gotten the same effect with just 50% on the windshield and still be able to easily see out. 5% on the windshield is just dangerous.

that car looks pretty sick. Im happy just having an 8" 5% brow on mine though haha. I have considered doing some 50 on the rest of the windshield though. i have 5 in the back and I think 20 on my front doors.

here is my car though

3-4-07001.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.