4x SA-8s + The CRX = More Fun

THey are stronger with packaging tape wrapped very tightly. You can wrap them tightly by putting one end down on the floor, placing the other end on top, pushing down on them with your chest and pulling the tape around real tight.

ipod/cd doesnt matter if you have a high bitrate song 320 or better that is. you could say it does but 99.9% wont know the difference. Now if youre coming from an aux port dont expect magic.

my brother has butt gasms over these 8s. Im pretty sure his dorm is covered in them awaiting recones along with some E8s but this is why lol. Two db gain is pretty sick. As small as those guys are you could probably run 8-12 in the crx pretty easy

Derrick is correct - my car peaks at 57 hz. Many other CRXs peak in the mid to high 60s - but mine does not... likely due to the sunroof.

---

amartin,

Indeed - port works great! I had it much tighter but we changed the length 3-4 times in the car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

---

nate,

I've never seen any SPL difference in prior testing so I've never worried about it. I am using 320k MP3s, though.

Nice numbers! My rex with a sunroof peaks @ 65hz. I've heard mostly peak anywhere from 55 - 65hz, but my friends DX peaked @ 70hz. I guess it's pot luck as to what your rex does it's best at...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.