4th order bandpass for 2 12" type x

Participant count
  • Participant list

Boomintempo
10+ year member

<---Old tempo setup, lol
Since my current box really ***** and is on its last leg...I was thinking about doing a 4th order bandpass with the port blowing through into the cabin. Preferably the port going through the arm rest opening in the back.

Was wondering what you guys thought, with them being type x's and all. They're the older model too. I'm powering them with a bxi2010d, but will be a RD 3250v2 whenever the next shipment comes in.

Don't listen to much rap, so would want it to sound good on both rock and electronic...with some old school rap here and there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Is this worthwhile on the X's?

Really? You think it'd be worthwhile? I'm just kinda toying with the idea...but if you're seriously interested, I'll give dimensions of my trunk and all that tomorrow.

Yeah definately. Just let me know the trunk dimensions, where the port needs to be, and how long it is from the box to where you want it to end inside the cabin.

Right on, I'll send ya a PM tomorrow sometime with the dimensions...it's 1am and cold outside //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Thanks alot!

Ok man, here are some dimensions... Hopefully the way I did this makes sense!

11cecxy.jpg

feqxzd.jpg

Lemme know what you think, or if you'd like some other measurements!!

Thanks a million!

PS- Don't wanna hear anything about my awesome wiring...will clean it up now that I have a table saw and can make a false floor! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.