4th or 6th order - 1 15, 2 12s, 1 12

Participant count
  • Participant list

Savackz

CarAudio.com Elite
GA
So I have about 14 cubes gross to mess with, and wanting a bandpass for the longest time. I have a 5500 but I might get a VFL450.1 and cash on top depending on the woofer of my choice. I have around 400-450 for a set/single sub but can get a FI BTL N2 Fifteen but could only do that in a fourth. I miss being able to paly like 24hz full tilt but also play mid 40s and up to 50 very well. Anyone have experience with a nonwalled bandpass? I am open to new and used, so woofer variety is open to anything.

TIA!

Yep I've built a few. And have one in my truck now
What are the takebacks and advantages of each over another? Thought about getting just a new box built that projects more of a flat response rather than peaky. I can keep my subs, yields the easiest transition.

Only take back is. You gotta get it right
Got an offer to trade my amp for a 450.1 and a fi btl n2 15 and trade subs for a custom 4th for it. Not wanting louder butvi need more bandwidth

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.