4000 watt amp - 2 12' subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dingyps

4000 watt amp and 2 12' subs

04 Hyundai tiburon

I have this set up but when I fire em up they take power and make the headlights and all that dim pretty well.

How could I fix this? Just a capacitor? If so, how strong of a capacitor?

If I played it decently high but not to the point of dimming headlights, would it **** up my alternator or anything?

To fix dimming lights you need more alternator. To keep your amp from frying... you need more alternator... or more or better batteries.

And yes... you can fuck up your stock alt beating it up that way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.