Anyone tried enclosures from brightstarcaraudio?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I was looking for a ported and tuned box for my next 12'' sub and thought this was really cheap for the specs. What are your thoughts? Single 12 inch Ported L-Vented 3/4 inch 1.75 Cu.Ft. MDF Subwoofer Enclosure Box
really crappy port area man. Do yourself a favor and stay away from cheap junk premade boxes. Every prefab box i've had when i first started out fell apart

If you need a real box shipped to your door, hit this guy up

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cscstang-customs/544782418996602?sk=photos_stream

If you want to take an adventure and build your own box, its not that hard either and you can do it for less than 60 dollars.Its simpler than you think. Have home depot guys cut the wood for you, take it home, glue and screw. Have a neighbor or relative with a jigsaw cut the hole for you and you are done.

Yeah it seemed too good to be true so I decided to post about it here. I just saw the air volume/port tuning frequency, and thought it matched most 12'' subs' requirement. I will definitely take your advice on that. Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.