4" coiled motor comparison.

ok this is good from a knowledge base stand point,but i dont see the point really??most of us on here know the differences.though,i have never used any of them (because everyone for some reason wants millions of dollars for them) so never could afford them.and im not bashing you at all,i mean you took the time to compare and contrast which is a good thing but again im confused as to why??
Just saw your mt motor for sale, now thats a crazy price for a 3" motor.

[quote name='nu2spl']ok well what about a 5400 motor? or how about the 12" trf's that went for like 6-700 each.even a blown SS XXX still goes for way more than $200.i mean im not expecting something for nothing,thats not how i work.but some people want mint prices on stuff thats not new nor is it new technology,i understand why some neo's are $1500+ per motor,thats mainly because of the manufacturing cost are sky high[/QUOTE]

The 4hps run for 200-300 per motor and 600-800 per built sub because they are really the only subs worth it. (Exclude Insane Neos for the moment) These beasts will outperform and out handle 3hp and 3" VC variety by massive amounts.

@stovebolt6 The TRF was on the price sheet 2003-2004. Just thought I'd add that since you were trying to compile when each became available.

Also, how much larger is the SHD than the old tech 4hps?

Thanks for the post; I really hate seeing motors called the same all the time when from an actual design stand-point they are completely different other than coil size.

Great thread with great info. This is all new to me... Last time I was seriously into car audio was back in about 2001... I have forgotten more than I remember...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.