4" coiled motor comparison.

omg now ive heard it all...the only people involved with soundstream was myself and brad fair....lol...more miss information
well thats what John told me,and it seems kind of strange that they have pretty much the same dimensions.

if that's what he told you then he LIED...his name was not in the catalog or on their website as any part of the engineering group and the same motor I did for soundstream was the same motor I used for the first gen tsns

if that's what he told you then he LIED...his name was not in the catalog or on their website as any part of the engineering group and the same motor I did for soundstream was the same motor I used for the first gen tsns
i see,LIED?? well then no wonder t3 went down the drain,kind of wonder who else he LIED to.also kind of wonder if thats why T3 went down the drain.

well im not doubting you just trying to figure out why he would say that.o'well it dont matter anyway,i was just repeating what i was told.if its wrong then ok,at least im glad some one gave the correct info on the subject

hey thanks for being open minded...im not here to sound like an *** in any way but I don't want to take credit for anyone elses work as I wouldn't want anyone to take credit for mine...this was not my thread and I am sorry for thread jacking it

hey thanks for being open minded...im not here to sound like an *** in any way but I don't want to take credit for anyone elses work as I wouldn't want anyone to take credit for mine...this was not my thread and I am sorry for thread jacking it
should post all the sex shots of your new 4"...

i rather have someone threadjack to correct someone, than ignore it.

to op. not attempting to single you out, it is just a perfect example.

not correcting someone that is repeating information that is false does not help anyone.

so as an open invite in my threads if you see something false please correct it, but only if you know from hard factual proof you are right, if there is a fraction of a doubt about what you think keep to yourself. otherwise you get alot of new people reading these post, and start repeating the stuff trying to sound smart, and next thing you know a huge gang of misinformed people that wont listen to anything different. it does not help the hobby

SHD is the same as all those for sure. i mean they all have 4" coils hehehehe. solid pole pretty much proved a point as to the shd being like no other 4" coil motor //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.