4 pioneers for sale or trade

dbman150
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
fort wayne
i have 4 pioneers 3002s for sell or trade {i think] i want one big loud as hell sub to bass race with .I thought i was going to use these but i cant afford to power them so off with the old and on with the new they are dual 2 1000 rms apeice so 4000 for the 4 max is 3000 a sub so 12000 max for the 4 400 plus shipping or trade for a big sub or any thing else you may want to trade with cash for them let me know

thanks dennis

BUMP for you. I have 2 of these in my car, and I can tell you that they will take some FUKING power. I have 2 hooked up to my orion at .5 ohm and they still have awesome sound quality.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.