4 Pierce Audio Products WMD 10" d2 coils

Participant count
  • Participant list

bunkrd you
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale: 4 Pierce Audio Products WMD 10" d2 coils

Our Series 1k subwoofers handle 1000 watts rms and work great in sealed or ported boxes. With features like 3" 4 layer aluminum voice coils and nearly 3" of excursion the series 1k subs can deliver extreme bass in a variety of applications without breaking the bank. Sizes come in 10" - 18". We offer free box design with any purchase by request. Please email us for custom options like powdercoating on the baskets (black is standard) or custom airbrushed dustcaps

Item(s) Description/Condition: 1000 watts rms 3" copper coil double stacked nickel plated motor

cosmetically 8.5/10(rubber surround from screws) mechanically 10/10. All four were ran off a us md3d.

Price: 175 shipped per

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: shipping will be ups ground.

Item Pictures:

call or text 402.650.9753 for fastest response

P5160209.jpg

P5160212.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

175 shipped per. I liked them a lot. the low end bass was violent in the box I had. It was 5.75 net cubes tuned to 32 hz with 91 sq in of port. I used to run a **** ton of kickers but I always smoked those up and these preformed quite nicely. I had the bass boost at 0 gain at 50% and the hu was set at -3 out of 16

Thats fine if i do part out I'll end up keeping one for my next build and just throw 750 rms at it. Let me know though I work right next to the post office and can be shipped out asap.

900 rms would be a good wattage to throw at these daily, and I don't know how these preform sealed but I know a lot of guys over on the pap forum have done it. These do have quite a bit of excursion as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.