SOLD 4- Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 18"s

SQcrewcab
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ILLINOIS
I have 4 Incriminator audio Death Penalty 18"s with Dual 1.4 ohm coils. 3 of these woofers have not seen power since i reconed them. The one that has, has only seen 600 watts rms for a month of daily driving. 3 of the 4 baskets have had the mounting holes drilled out bigger so you will have to use a washer or bigger screw with them.

All coils read dead on at 1.4 ohms.

Asking $230 each picked up, or plus gas money to meet up, or plus actual shipping. I would rather not ship but will at buyers request. Will make deals for 2 or more. May be open to some trades with cash. I need 4ga install kit. 800-1500w rms amp. 2 ohm stable. Always like 10" subs also. Maybe even a 12" sub (should handle 800rms or more) May take an 18" on trade if you are buying 2 or more.

DeathPenalty2.jpg

DeathPenalty1.jpg

DeathPenalty4.jpg

KRaudio12. No thanks man. I am in springfield , 3.5hrs from chicago.

813 Thumper, what amp do you have?

Rab, thanks. Lots and lots and lots of trade offers..LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.