4 HDC3 VS 2 HDC3 with more powaaa?

says who?? i have has 3400-4k watts on my 9515G everyday for 8months and it never gets hot and plays loud as balls.. i even took 1st in car class at a comp in the 0-24in catagory and came in 2nd overall to my bestfriend with 6 12s in a wall.. mine takes 4k like a champ!! nad hits a sexy 145.8db
the thread a while back was for the HDC3....they will take the power esp for burps, but 4000 for daily is excessive for the sub

...any more opinions guys, they are all appreciated

yea but 4kw of watts isnt going to maintain much SQ to be completely honest
yeah yeah that is true...I know what you mean, well put it this way, he wants a daily driver that can play 150 but still not sound like **** doing it....playin on music btw....I was think 15's, or do you think 18's would make much differance in the sq department?

Should be very little diff in SQ if they're in the right enclosure, size and tuning wise....

PM sleepy_jr and see what he has to say about the 18's as I only heard them for a few minutes after the install. LOUD as fawk though...

1200RMS per HDC3 is nowhere near enough
two subs
I disagree with this.

I have had my hdc3 18 running on 2200 and 1250 watts. There is not a HUGE difference. although it can handle more than 1200 watts it is not "nowhere near enough". It'll still pound.

my buddy is worried about sq but I think that if they are in the right enclosure he should not be worried

anyone know box designs that work best for the hdc3.

4 12's or two 18's but 4 12's will handle the power a lot better and will be more reliable. Over all I'd say 4 12's and 1200w is plenty of power for a single hd3c 12".

i was either gonna get 2 15's or 4 12's hdc3's. i ended getting 4 12's because they can take more power. there is more room for upgrade in your power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.