4 cvxs, 2 audiobahns, 2 mojos, 2 3xl, all 12s and 2 older mofos 15s which shud I pick

Participant count
  • Participant list

dbheadrush
10+ year member

i'm trying to see what I shud put in my build. First off I have a 94 cavalierwith a stock 90 amp alt( in the works of saving for a h/o alt)..blue top in the front with two runs of 0 gauge, shurikan 2600 batt in the back ...orion xtreme 800.4 and a oxygen audio 3k amp 4 6.5s pb 4class 4 soundstream supertweeters selenium d250x's and audiobahhn 6.5 mid basses....now I have all of these subs sitting in my garage Wondering wtf to run lol...

Audiobahns aw1205 1k these are the older ones w carbon fiber cone

Memphis m3 mojos d4's the orange ones

Kicker cvxs d4's in the car now hitting 147 everyday and sounds good which lead me to grab 2 more from a friend for dirt cheap..

powerbass 3xls d1's 1.5k Which I picked up from flastrongman aka dave which in my op is the best one but i'm far from expert ....now I have a bad ads 4.4 cu ft box L port tuned to 33 hertz......now for last I have the older p.a. Mofos d2's but there 15s n i'm worried they need a huge box to get max spl these are the best suns they made older ones not the new ones that are 4" basv coil...

WELL MY Q IS .....WTF DO I RUN!!!!!!!!!

Mojos are the highest quality of those, not sure about the old Audiobahns. I know some of their old stuff is good but the newer stuff is junk.

CVXs would be decent but not great

3xls get loud but I've read they don't like low notes at all

PA is trash

Mojos are the highest quality of those, not sure about the old Audiobahns. I know some of their old stuff is good but the newer stuff is junk.
CVXs would be decent but not great

3xls get loud but I've read they don't like low notes at all

PA is trash
3xls will get plenty low in the right box. And the pa's he's talking about are good. Its nice that you want to help, but you should really take a few more months to soak up some more knowledge before handing out advice.

3xls will get plenty low in the right box. And the pa's he's talking about are good. Its nice that you want to help, but you should really take a few more months to soak up some more knowledge before handing out advice.
3xls are peaky drivers built for SPL, not to be musical. PA still isn't great, I'd say average at best.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

3xls are peaky drivers built for SPL, not to be musical. PA still isn't great, I'd say average at best.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

VC Impedance:*1 ohm + 1 ohm

Test Impedance:*2.26 ohms

Fs:*27.25 Hz

SD:*855 sqCM

Vas:*98.7 Ltr

Cms:*94.52 µM/N

Mms:*362.3 gBL™:*18.23

Qms:*4.96

Qes:*0.41

Qts:*0.37

No:*0.448%

Spl:*93 dB

Xmax:*13.5 mm

Which spec yells out "peaky, spl only driver"? Jw....

VC Impedance:*1 ohm + 1 ohmTest Impedance:*2.26 ohms

Fs:*27.25 Hz

SD:*855 sqCM

Vas:*98.7 Ltr

Cms:*94.52 µM/N

Mms:*362.3 gBL™:*18.23

Qms:*4.96

Qes:*0.41

Qts:*0.37

No:*0.448%

Spl:*93 dB

Xmax:*13.5 mm

Which spec yells out "peaky, spl only driver"? Jw....
I was thinking the FS was in the 40s. It must have been another PB sub or something similar I was thinking about

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dbheadrush

10+ year member
dbheadrush
ft,Myers fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from