Not open for further replies.

BigSix
10+ year member

Whippin the Bass
Austin,Tx
Item(s) for Sale:

4 Crescendo PROAUDIO mids 4 ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

2 have never been installed but been powered for testing purposes and two were in my suburban.....all work great, no holes in surround or anything

Price:

80 shipped to your door

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

mp6.jpg

IMAG0159.jpg

IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg

If I didn't purchase some generic 6.5 mids off Ebay, I would have gotten first take. I'll be surprised if they don't sell by the end of the day.
yeah this is a steal considering two of them are never been used......

Would you be interested in my a/d/s/ PQ10.2? (I am talking about a straight buy not trade)
I've looked at it, but I have a few things I need to sell on here first before I but a 4ch or if the right trade comes along

Guessing these require large enclosure, sealed up door? Fs of 96hz, how did it sound?
no enclosure, door was dynamated, had mdf rings with it......they get loud as fack

I've looked at it, but I have a few things I need to sell on here first before I but a 4ch or if the right trade comes along
Alright. I'll probably have this amp for a while so if you get some cash just let me know lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BigSix

10+ year member
Whippin the Bass
BigSix
Austin,Tx
Start date
Participants