4 AWG good enough for a kicker zx200.2 and zx550.2 ?

Participant count
  • Participant list
also would depend on if the 4 gauge is good 4 gauge like Knu Fleks, Kicker Hyperflex, Scosche Flux, Shok Comp, something along that lines b/c the amp rating is higher.

So db link must be out ? I was looking at a zx550.2 and db link combo on ebay.
I still think it will be fine, as long as it's true 4ga wire. The theoretical max current draw, in reference to the fusing on both of the amps combined, will be ~100a total. Most 4ga wire can handle between 125a and 150a of current. If the dblink is true 4ga (you'll have to do research to find out), and made of OFC instead of CCA, you will be fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.